Cruising is one of my favourite hobbies*. The music, The car, The image, Its the bomb. I dont like 'flashy cruising' as its sometimes called. Its the act of getting massive chrome rims, and other fake chromed parts for your car (window frames, grills, etc..). Thats not my style, i prefer 'mean cruising'. Basically, its when you have a car like this:
Mean songs are songs which you cruise to, with a 'don't make me get out this car and shoot you' face, songs intended on scaring people.
Gangsta songs are songs where you just play your music, windows down, rap along, and just having a bomb ass time bouncin' to tha beat.
1. Red Nose - Tech N9ne [link]
2. Go Getta (Remix) - Young Jeezy Ft. R-Kelly, Jadakiss & Bun B [link]
3. War Tune - A-ZIZ/33/Y.T. [link]
4. Can't Be Touched - Roy Jones Jr. [link]
[WARNING: if you're pissed off, this song will only wanna make you get outta your car and murder someone, it's a provocative song. You've been warned]
5. Demons - Tech N9ne [link] (or this rather interesting demonstration by SMD )
6. Playa - Snoop Dogg [link]
7. Party Up In Here - DMX [link] (It's hilarious watching 10 guys in a Tahoe bouncing to this song:P)
8. Get Back - Ludacris [link]
9. Street Money - Rick Ross Ft. Flo Rida [link] (In my opinion, the ultimate non-scary cruising song)
10. Mafia Music - Rick Ross [link]
11. M.O.B. - Birdman Ft. Lil Wayne [link] (Slowest, but very effective)
NB: These songs will not sound any good on crappy car speakers, Bass/Subwoofers is an essential for the full Cruising experince. Advice on cars appropriate for crusing will come in tomorrow's post.
*Once i get a licsence